Monday, November 23, 2009

Look Who's 4





I am a terrible, horrible blogger. But even worse than that, I stink at taking pictures - or remembering to take pictures anyway. Allison had a birthday - SHOUT HOORAY! I had every intention of taking lots of pictures and really capturing the day for her. Unfortunately, I forgot to take my camera with me everywhere we went. I got a couple of pictures with my cell phone, but they're pretty lame. Anyway, Allison turned four and had a crazy, fun, and busy day.

We started by going to Build-A-Bear Workshop where she got to pick out whatever she wanted. She decided on a pink sparkly unicorn that she promptly named Polly. Then Grandma took her to the Disney store and let her pick out some princess toys. My parents took her out to lunch where she was sung to and got some free ice cream. The ice cream part she loved, the singing not so much. She had an expression on her face that said, "what are you doing and when are you going to stop?"

The next stop was to pick up her cousin and 'best friend' Anondi. We hung out at home for awhile so McKenna could get in a nap (party pooper). Then we went to Pojo's so Allison could play games and ride the carousel. She wanted to ride it over and over again, but unfortunately we're not made of money. So after the cash ran out, we headed home for some cake and ice cream. And with the camera already being there, I was at least able to get a couple pictures of the birthday girl with her M&M cake. She insisted that she have them sprinkled on her cake. Crazy kid!



Waiting to blow out the candles as we sing "Happy Birthday"



She blew out all four in one try. Great job Alli!!

2 comments:

Tami said...

An M&M cake sounds really good! Allison is so beautiful. I'm glad you got a couple of pictures.

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a fun day. My kids definitely weren't so lucky on their birthdays! :)