Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Random Stuff

Random pictures from the past month. Enjoy!


TJ enjoying his Boise State snuggie on Christmas morning. And yes folks, he actually loves and uses it often.


McKenna enjoyed handing out presents on Christmas morning and Allison enjoyed playing with McKenna's stuff.



The Christmas morning aftermath.



Awesome gingerbread house the girls and I made.



It was a little rickety and the roof wouldn't stay put so I had to squeeze a sippy cup in there to hold it up until the frosting dried.



At some point during the making of our gingerbread house, McKenna realized that the stuff we were decorating with was candy. This is her shoving another gumdrop in her mouth.



I have no idea. Apparently she was looking for something.



Fun in the snow with our tiny little, doll sized snowman.



Driving their new Jeep that Grandma and Daddy - I mean Santa - spoiled them with. Yes, 20 month old McKenna is driving.

3 comments:

Amy said...

What cute girls! They remind me of Jessica and Shalice when they were little. Except they didn't get a Jeep! How fun for them!

Anonymous said...

hjg

Anonymous said...

sweet bum bet it's real tight but love to put my c--k in and see, play with her tiny p-ss- while I ass f--k her