Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ice cream truck

Last week TJ was home with the girls on his day off and he heard the ice cream truck. He scrounged around and found some change and got an ice cream for himself and one for Allison. As you can see, Alli really enjoyed hers. She had a little trail of blue down her arm that wouldn't come off for 2 days. Since then, she has been gathering up her own spare change (mostly pennies) and putting them in a little baggie for the next time the ice cream truck comes.

3 comments:

mle said...

I love this picture! What a little cutie!

The Ward(s) said...

Yeah!!! You posted a blog :) I'll send you the other pictures so you can add those too. It looks like Allison doesn't do very well with ice cream. See ya!

Elaine

Waters said...

This is sooo funny! It reminds me of when I was in 3rd grade, we were reading "witches" and in one part of the book it sais something like witches have a hint of blue in their mouth...so one day I snabbed some of my mom's blue food coloring and chugged the whole thing on the playground, swished it around and wha-la I was a witch!
About the icecream truck, we've lived here for almost 4 yrs (my duplex) and this was the first year the truck came out. When I heard the music playing I thought, no way we have an icecream truck? I seriously thought they retired those a looooong time ago. :)