Sunday, July 27, 2008

Swimming party


Recently we were at my parents' house just hanging out when Allison and her cousin Alexander decided to go out and play in the back yard. They were running around while my dad supervised when Alexander decided he wanted to get in the pool. So he jumped in fully clothed. Lindsey, who was a little annoyed but also slightly amused, went out and stripped him down to his diaper and told him to go play. Allison apparently thought that was a good idea because the next thing I knew, I was looking out the window to see her stripping her own clothes off down to her little purple panties.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good girl Allison leaving your knickers on, I LOVE taking off a liitle girls knickers knowing that nice bald puffy c--t is waiting

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm love that very yung p-ss-, little girl next door is 2 and runs around nkd I want her tight lil c--t