Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The real deal




So after our incident with the eaten earrings TJ and I decided maybe it was time for Allison to get some real earrings. We had thought about doing it before but we weren't sure how she would do with them. We were worried that she might pull on them and play with them too much. But after she got the sticker earrings and did so well with them, we decided she could handle them. We figured as long as we were going to get hers done, we should get McKenna's done as well.

2 comments:

Waters said...

So sweet, just look at your little cheerleader girlies (I assume their outfits are BSU cheerleader?) These pictures are so pretty. and a little extra bling bling is the way to go!

Julie Graham said...

Your girls are adorable! I didn't even know you had McKenna! I am so glad I found your blog!