Thursday, September 11, 2008

That must have been yummy...

In nursery on Sunday they had an un-birthday party with cupcakes, party games and presents. All of the girls got a bunch of sticker earrings with matching rings. Allison was so excited about the earrings, she has worn a different pair every day. Yesterday we were driving in the car and Allison was eating some smarties. Apparently one of her earrings must have fallen off and landed in her lap because all of a sudden she just started bawling and screaming, "I ate my earring mommy! I ate my earring!"
The funny part about it was that she wasn't upset that she mistook her earring for a smarty and was now digesting it, but she was just devastated that her earring was gone and she couldn't wear it anymore.

2 comments:

Waters said...

I love this, these are the things we write down for the future of rememberance. You know what you can do, just watch her poop for the next couple of days and wha-la she'll have her earing back.....but who really wants to go rummaging through poop? Not I. :)
Maybe you should make the earings "permenant" real ones, she'll love those!

The Ward(s) said...

Too funny! That girl cracks me up. For a second there Hill I thought you were suggesting Mel go on a little treasure hunt. . .but the thought of "recovering" the earring crossed my mind as well.